Saturday, February 7, 2009

bored and sick...

I coughed all night long last night...I can't stand being sick. Especially with a sore throat and all this congestion. I'm hoping I don't have to go to the doctor...I hate going.
I just now got home from an early dinner with my family and Walter, Barbara and family. We went to some place in Texas City. I didn't really like it at all. I'm still hungry haha.
So I'm home now and I turn on the tv and the Notebook is on. I hate watching this movie but I can't help it. I need to get some tissues ready because I already know I'm gonna cry.
So I have a new favorite show....Man Vs. Food!! This guy can eat...and he's hilarious! I'm surprised he hasn't had a heart attack yet from all the huge plates of food he eats.
Anyway, Ford keeps sending me car stuff. They know how to get me haha. I'm liking the Ford Edge right now...they start in the late 20s though. I'm about to pay off my car though, I think I'll try to keep it for a while and try to pay off some school loans. I really don't want to get anything right now. Heard the school district is laying off people...well not heard, they have. They are cutting pay too :-( So stressful...
I'm gonna save as much money as I can. That should be my new year's resolution since I haven't even ran at all this year haha. Mal and I were going to work out with Rosy at her apartment complex's facility but I didn't go the other day because I'm sick and I don't think that is wise. or because I'm lazy haha
alright time to concentrate on the Notebook and all it's sensitive crying goodness.

No comments:

Post a Comment