Sunday, March 8, 2009

Might as well...

The birthday went well, pretty low-key. Mallary went to L.A. that weekend and came back engaged! I'm super happy for her and Gabe. I'm very excited to help her plan the wedding. Just got back from San Marcos today. Much needed vaca and we got to see Cila. I took my mom's car though because I need to get my car checked out. I'm two months away from paying it off and something has to go wrong with it. :-( We got in late Friday night and Cila was babysitting Javi. That kid is outrageous. That's all I'm going to say about that. Saturday, Mal and I went shopping all day long at the outlets because Cila had a workshop but then met up for dinner with her. We watched the 3rd part of the Godfather because Mal hadn't seen it. I just knew she would love Sofia Coppola's brilliant acting ;-) Today we went up to Wimberly and went antique shopping and had a picnic. Nice weather...not too hot.
One more week and it's Spring Break :-) But that just means I will be working full time for my dad. I think Daylight Savings Time is ridiculous. It's gonna be so dark tomorrow morning. UGH I'm going to want to sleep. I should sleep now. I think I overdid the smileys.

No comments:

Post a Comment